NEWT Freeware is a freeware freeware administrator app filed under network auditing software and made available by Komodo Laboratories for Windows.
The review for NEWT Freeware has not been completed yet, but it was tested by an editor here on a PC.
If you would like to submit a review of this software download, we welcome your input and encourage you to submit us something!
We have tested NEWT Freeware 2.5.153 against malware with several different programs. Please review the test results. We have not certified this program as clean. [Read more]
Network inventory that's free, using lightning fast multithreaded techniques!:
Network inventory & PC auditing solution allowing scans of your entire network in minutes, not hours or days. While other solutions may use agentless methods crippled by registry & WMI errors, NEWT uses newly developed techniques to gather configuration data with minimal effort & low bandwidth usage.
* Lists Machine Name, IP Address, CPU Mhz./Number of CPUs, Operating System & Service Pack Info, Date and Time, Uptime, MAC Address, User Name, Domain Name and Machine Comments
* Export data to HTML, CSV (Comma Separated Value), and plain fixed-spaced text files
* Sends popup messages to any or all remote NT machines
* Pings computers by IP address
* Reboot or shutdown remote machines with countdown and the ability to abort
* Sort ascending or descending by any column
* Columns can be moved and resized.
NEWT Freeware is licensed as Freeware for Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system / platform from network auditing software without restrictions. NEWT Freeware 2.5.153 is available to all software users as a free download (Freeware).
Compatibility with this freeware administrator software may vary, but will generally run fine under Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista and XP on either a 32-bit or 64-bit setup. A separate x64 version may be available from Komodo Laboratories LLC.
Page maintained by Fernando Ortega.